Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Oh Ji Ho - That Fabulous Face - Hawaii 2006


This photo was posted in haste, and I regrettably failed to give credit to the source. I'm uncertain of the identity of the photographer. However, it was sent to me as a large photo, and was cropped to try to get the most out of the portrait.

It comes via the courtesy of Gerrie Nakamura of the Hawaii K-Drama Fan Club, where she dedicatedly works very hard to make possible events such as the recent Shooting Stars K-Drama actors basketball game.

It is to Gerrie that I owe a debt of gratitude for setting my mind at ease regarding Oh Ji Ho's health. And while I'm at it, also many thanks to Michelle Smith for assuring me that although OJH is rail thin, "...he eats like a horse".

Thanks ladies!

1 comment:

Jesuz said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog and thanks for the commpliments too and no that wasn't rehearsed lol, you can see the backgound is in motion cos it was a quick photo ^_^