Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Oh Ji Ho - My Wife is a Gangster 3 (Set -1)

We must begin with the worst cast photo I have ever seen.

OJH looks as though he had bitten into an orange, then discovered it was a lemon.

I'm sorry, I don't know the names of any of the people in this photo aside from OJH, as I speak only English. If you know, please leave a comment.

To continue...the man on the far right is nearly asleep, while the man on the far left seems very skeptical about the whole thing. The woman seems confused as to why they're standing there with cameras pointed at them.

This is such a hilarious photograph, I will treasure it for as long as I live.

Click on images to enlarge.


Next, we have what appears to be a private conversation between OJH and the now awake previously sleeping man. OJH seems to have grown some black furry ears that are sprouting from the back of his head. I have not yet comfirmed this as fact. Stay tuned.


OJH being pugilistic. Seemingly enjoying it too. He looks wonderful and healthy again. I am relieved. The black furry ears are not visible here. Maybe they don't normally stand up straight.


Close-up of the above shot. He looks so happy in these pictures. It's great!


Here we have our two stars side by side, in a photo that is a composite. I LOVE their expressions! These are very amusing pictures. Such a refreshing relief from all the seriousness of the K-Dramas.

No comments: