Friday, January 19, 2007

Letters to Zio

It is early in the morning. I am here at the computer, almost afraid to check in at Soompi. Soompi is the well filled with information. I am not so brave as to look straight into those waters without some sort of buffer...a little distance between myself and hard reality. If there is bad news, it will be there.

I came here first.

People don't comment here often, but I know they come here from all over the world.

Today there is a comment from a woman writing from Hawaii. Her message is personal and beautiful. Personal, in that it addresses Oh Ji Ho directly.

I believe that it should be on the front page because Blogger has a poor system when it comes to comments, and it takes infinity to open them. I lack patience with it. I am able to read them from the "inside", but the viewer must wrangle with the system, and I hate that. I want you, my viewer, to always feel welcome here, and I want it to be easy for you.

So, I am going to post any comments regarding him and his situation as it stands now, in the main body of this blog.

They will have their own titles. They deserve that small honor. They are welcome here. I am grateful to be assured that people care so much.

No comments: