Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Dear viewers,

Hi out there! I have a few things to cover.

1. This is long overdue:A young woman named Mailyn has a fanlisting page dedicated to Oh Ji Ho. She has been kind enough to put a link at that site back to this one. Thank you very much Mailyn. I appreciate your kindness and generosity.

I think it would be a nice idea for a lot of people to support her effort, and in that, also support Oh Ji Ho. This is the link to the site. The Oh Ji Ho Fanlisting

Mailyn puts a beautiful page together. You'll enjoy seeing it. Please sign up. There is no obligation, and no money involved.

2. A person from Vietnam left a comment. I am not publishing it because I will not publish any email addresses (for your protection). Thank you very much for your note. I hope you will continue to visit. You are always welcome.

3. An anonymous person left a message asking why Oh Ji Ho does not answer messages. This is a site run by me, Hyacinth, for fans and people who are interested in Oh Ji Ho. He does not visit this site. Sorry.

That's it for the moment. Thanks for dropping by,
Hyacinth

No comments: