Saturday, December 29, 2007

A New Year

As we stand at the threshold of a new year, many of us are thinking of all the things we did or did not do during 2007. Some are making resolutions, some never make them.

I am one of the latter.

I sometimes find myself whispering a wish out across the world though. "Be good to each other", I say, "Please don't be so filled with anger; please seek peace in every way possible."

Do wishes come true? I really don't know. But I will wish for you and from you...goodness of heart, charity toward those in need, open mindedness, fair-play, bountiful good health, prosperity, and more than anything, peace in your heart and peace of mind.

Have a fine New Year.

You are in my thoughts.
Hyacinth

Photo courtesy of Linda A. of New York. A good and loyal soul. Thank you Linda, as always.

Click image to enlarge.

No comments: