Friday, March 06, 2009

Spring cometh...

Sorry I've been off line for a while. I'm not feeling well. However, a couple of mentions.

You may or may not have noticed there's a little bulletin board in the sidebar to your right. Keep your eye on it, because I will be updating it, adding quick new info and deleting the old.

The Tremolo Spring catalog is up now, but I'm feeling too lifeless to bring you photos at this time. The link to Tremolo is on the bulletin board. You can drop in if you wish.

Meanwhile, a teaser...
Click image to enlarge. It's huge.

4 comments:

marian said...

hello there... good to read an update. and hope you're feeling better now. dont you worry, i'll keep an eye out for all the updates. and thanks for doing so much effort on this. *hugs*

Hyacinth said...

You're very welcome to my efforts.

I appreciate your loyalty Marianne.
Hugs,
Ann

Anonymous said...

Hyacinth, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope you will feel better soon!

BTW, we miss you so much at Soompi!

Hyacinth said...

Hi Jane,
Thanks for your good wishes. My health situation is okay at the moment.

I don't know if I'll be posting at any forum again. Perhaps I'll make some sort of comment on that in the main body of this blog later this week.

I truly appreciate your visits here.
Best,
Ann